Islamic Propaganda Week at UMKC….. Highlighted text in the screen capture below from the UMKC Muslim Students Association facebook page claims to have had a da’wah (pushing Islam) event in a Public High School. I will explain why this is a bad idea below.
The facebook page of Yousef Hammuda seen below shows several men throwing the Four Finger Muslim Brotherhood “gang sign”. The man with the beard in the center of the picture is Fera El-Ghussein, former President of the UMKC-MSA and is a youth leader in the Muslim American Society of Kansas City. Yousef Hammouda is with the JCCC Johnson County Community College MSA and is a youth leader with the Muslim American Society and as his profile shows, a Teacher at the Islamic Center of Kansas. Look at the picture, can you pic out the Muslim Brotherhood folks????
Feras El-Ghussein, the former President of the UMKC-MSA can also be seen in another picture with some of the older Muslim American Society leaders. Pictured below at the Plaza Fountains in KC August 2013 again with the Muslim Brotherhood “gang sign”. It should be noted now, that the Muslim American Society is a designated terrorist organization in the UAE, and the Muslim Brotherhood is also a banned terror organization in Egypt. This makes inviting them to your high school a bad idea.
Another young Muslim man with a long history in Kansas City is Mohammed Soltan. Pictured below in 1999 at the Islamic School of Greater Kansas City. His father, Salah Soltan was recently given the death sentence in Egypt and Mohammed will likely receive the same verdict on April 11th, just days from now for his accused role in Muslim Brotherhood operations.
It should also be noted that Mohammed Soltan was former President of the Muslim Students Association at Ohio State University along his path as a tool for the Muslim Brotherhood. See more about this troubled young man that was started on his troubled path arguably in the Islamic School of Greater Kansas City HERE.
Jihad is in the house, that is the opinion around here………..
UPDATE: A little history regarding the MSA from Creeping Sharia Blog
The MSA has a growing list of terrorist alumni as noted in this post, Why Muslim Student Group Concerned the NYPD: (but they did nothing about them)
The list is extensive, but among the MSA alumni who went on to terrorist involvement are:
- Anwar al-Awlaki, an influential American-born al-Qaida cleric who recruited a series of homegrown jihadists before being killed by a U.S. drone strike;
- Aafia Siddiqui, convicted of attempted murder and assault on U.S. officers and employees in Afghanistan;
- Zachary Chesser, convicted of attempting to provide material support to the Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab and soliciting attacks on “South Park” producers for an episode in which the prophet Muhammad was shown in a bear suit;
- Jesse Morton, convicted with Chesser of threatening the South Park producers with murder;
- Adam Gadahn, an al-Qaida spokesman who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for treason and material support to al-Qaida;
- Waheed Zaman, who was convicted of plotting to blow up transatlantic flights;
- Adis Medunjanin, who is awaiting trial for plotting to bomb New York subways;
- Ramy Zamzam, who was convicted in Pakistan of conspiring to carry out terrorist attacks;
- Omar Hammami, who was indicted on charges of providing material support to al-Shabbab and is designated by the U.S. Treasury Department for his terrorist connections;
- Muhammad Junaid Babar, who pled guilty to his support to al-Qaida; and
- Syed Hashmi, who pled guilty to providing material support to al-Qaida.
MSA was founded in the United States in 1963 by members of the Egyptian-based Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood seeks a global Islamic state and has spawned leaders of a series of Sunni terrorist groups, including al-Qaida, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
The Muslim Brotherhood motto established by founder Hassan al-Banna is, “God is our objective, the Quran is our Constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our way, and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations.”
MSA members remain faithful to Brotherhood ideology. At the closing session of the MSA West conference in January 2011 at UCLA, attendees recited a pledge, “Allah is my lord, Islam is my life, the Quran is my guide, the Sunna is my practice, Jihad is my spirit, righteousness is my character, paradise is my goal. I enjoin what is right, I forbid what is wrong, I will fight against oppression, and I will die to establish Islam.”
And its your kids, and their kids, kids being forced to listen to Islamic dawah in public schools, that they will be killing to establish Islam. In America.